Configure infra.jenkins.io to provision ec2 instances for arm64 build.
Instances need to be as closed as possible to azure east-us 2.
- Create an AWS user "jenkins-infra-ci" with an IAM profile "jenkins-ec2-agents" to be used for the ec2 instances from infra.ci - https://plugins.jenkins.io/ec2/#user-content-iam-setup
- Ensure that the ec2 plugin is installed on infra.ci
- Ensure that the user "jenkins-infra" 's credentials are loaded into SOPS + infra.ci
- Create an key pair for EC2 agents named "jenkins-infra-agents"
- Ensure that the SSH private key associated to the key pair "jenkins-infra" is loaded into SOPS + infra.ci
- Create EC2 security group to restrict ingress from infra.ci and egress to http/https/dns/ssh
- Apply the configuration
- check the instance sizing (no SPOT instance as indra.ci is not exposed publicly)