- Click hyperlink "Edit View" (URL /view/name/configure)
- Select checkbox "Use a regular expression to include jobs into the view"
- Enter a suitable regex in the text box "Regular expression" below
- Click button "OK" to save
- Now typically the view shows no jobs at all.
- Click "Edit View" again
- Notice your regex is replaced by "on"
- Open $JENKINS_HOME/config.xml in text editor
- Replace <includeRegex>on</includeRegex> by <includeRegex>your_regex</includeRegex> and save
- Click hyperlink "Manage Jenkins" (URL /manage)
- Click hyperlink "Reload Configuration from Disk" and button "OK" to confirm
Matthew Webber made changes -
|Resolution||Duplicate [ 3 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
R. Tyler Croy made changes -
|Workflow||JNJira [ 150590 ]||JNJira + In-Review [ 206863 ]|