Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Environment:Jenkins ver. 1.541
Running on ubuntu, installed via apt-get
Accessed from Windows 7 on Crome
When user attempts to delete an existing project from the Front page (all view) via the project's hover-over down-arrow pop-up (selecting "Delete Project"), user is presented with a 403 error page stating the following (after confirming deletion):
HTTP ERROR 403
Problem accessing [REDACTED_JOB_PATH]. Reason:
No valid crumb was included in the request
Deletion of project from the project's info page (via the left-side menu) succeeds without issue.
Default crumb issuer is selected with "Enable proxy compatibility" enabled, in Jenkins Global Security settings.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create project
2. View project on Dashboard
3. Click down-arrow that appears to right of project name on Dashboard (upon project name hover-over).
4. (From pop-up menu) select "Delete Project"
5. Confirm deletion.
- User should be taken back to Dashboard.
- Project should be deleted, and no longer appear in Dashboard list.
- No 403 error should occur.
- User is taken to an formatted black & white "doDelete" 403 error page.
- Project is not deleted.
|Resolution||Duplicate [ 3 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Workflow||JNJira [ 152607 ]||JNJira + In-Review [ 194282 ]|