Flexible Publish 0.13
tested with Jenkins 1.425, Jenkins 1.580.1
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new freestyle project
- Add the Flexible publish as a post build action.
- Save the project without any actions for a conditional action.
- It will throw an exception, however the save happens!
- In Jenkins 1.425, the exception is recorded only in the system log.
- In Jenkins 1.580.1, the exception is displayed also on the browser.
- Execute a build and it will throw the NPE.
Another way you can get this NPE:
- Same steps as 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Restarting Jenkins throws this NPE, however the project will fail to load and show an error about project actions.
I set this to Critical, as this cause jobs lost for the latter problem.