Uploaded image for project: 'Jenkins'
  1. Jenkins
  2. JENKINS-31987

Deployment is completed on websphere-deployer 1.3.4, but I got error SRVE0303E on startup

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Similar Issues:

      Description

      I'm getting issues when deploying. I'm not generating an EAR package, but it's been built by maven in a previous step. I'm just sending the package to Websphere and it fails to start with a SRVE0303E error.

      If I deploy the package manually, it works fine (the same package generated by Jenkins).

        Attachments

          Activity

          asmerkin Andres Smerkin created issue -
          asmerkin Andres Smerkin made changes -
          Field Original Value New Value
          Assignee Greg horvath [ greg ]
          asmerkin Andres Smerkin made changes -
          Summary Deploy is completed on websphere-deployer 1.3.4, but I got error SRVE0303E on startup Deployment is completed on websphere-deployer 1.3.4, but I got error SRVE0303E on startup
          rtyler R. Tyler Croy made changes -
          Workflow JNJira [ 167460 ] JNJira + In-Review [ 182743 ]
          gpeters Greg Peters made changes -
          Status Open [ 1 ] In Progress [ 3 ]
          gpeters Greg Peters made changes -
          Status In Progress [ 3 ] In Review [ 10005 ]
          gpeters Greg Peters made changes -
          Status In Review [ 10005 ] In Progress [ 3 ]
          gpeters Greg Peters made changes -
          Assignee Greg horvath [ greg ] Greg Peters [ gpeters ]
          gpeters Greg Peters made changes -
          Status In Progress [ 3 ] Open [ 1 ]
          gpeters Greg Peters made changes -
          Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
          Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]

            People

            Assignee:
            gpeters Greg Peters
            Reporter:
            asmerkin Andres Smerkin
            Votes:
            1 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: