- Let users download sauce tests from the report page into the build folder
- Point to the downloaded assets in a link. (Possibly zip file per session)
- Have option to download full build as a single zip file.
- Enable this option by default using checkbox.
- Possible issue with running out of space if the default option is on. (!?)
Possible scenario 1: Debugging recent test.
User has run tests and wants to review logs or videos.
- Clicks on a link for a single job downloads file retrieves the zipped file.
- Reviews video locally and debugs test.
Possible scenario 2: Test Report Generation
User wants a custom test report with video and logs.
- Clicks on button or link on the report page and downloads a zip file containing the whole test suite's videos and logs.
- Uses logs and video as needed.
Possible scenario 3: Audit of past test data
User wants to audit past test data and results.
- User sets up the build job to download assets by default.
- User comes back 31 days later after Sauce deletes the assets.
- Downloads the assets from the build folder on Jenkins server.