I have started a new Jenkins instance when my browser had a Russian locale enabled by default. In such case AllView has a name "Все" instead of "All". It impacts hyperlinks within the entire UI (e.g. "http://localhost:8080/jenkins/view/Все/newJob").
After the installation f my instance I installed Locale plugin and configured it to use the en-US locale. When I try to create a new job in BlueOcean, it redirects me to http://localhost:8080/jenkins/view/All/newJob. For this link I get a 404 error.
See the attached screenshots.
|Component/s||core [ 15593 ]|
|Resolution||Duplicate [ 3 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|