Initial scan of branches in a multi-branch-project fails with a null pointer exception. It seems to be due to the addition of GitSCMSource: support custom remote and refspec.
Steps to duplicate the problem:
- Clone, build, and run the docker instance
- Connect a web browser to that docker instance (http://localhost:8080)
- Open the "Bugs - Pipeline Checks"
- Open the "jenkins-bugs" multi-branch pipeline job
- Click the "Scan Multibranch Pipeline" link and then the "Run Now" link to start branch indexing
- Click the "Log" link to view the log - stack trace will appear in that log