During a build I have an init stage followed by a parallel section with 4 stages
During the build I try to click on a node in the parallel section other than Linux Release the UI doesn't update (Doesn't have to be Linux Release, it's whatever the topmost node displayed in the parallel section is, I reordered the script to test this)
But if I click the "init" node (which is already complete and outside the paralell section) it happily updates the UI (I noticed it basically just adds a number to the end of the URL).
When I manually append the stage.id of a node in the parallel section to the URL and refresh the page then the view updates correctly and I can see the status of the node I had clicked on. (I find the node stage.id by clicking the node I want and hitting a breakpoint I set in the above code and then checking the value of the stage.id)