- Jenkins 2.46.2
- credentials:2.1.13 'Credentials Plugin'
- workflow-aggregator:2.5 'Pipeline'
- workflow-api:2.12 'Pipeline: API'
- workflow-basic-steps:2.4 'Pipeline: Basic Steps'
- workflow-cps:2.29 'Pipeline: Groovy'
- workflow-cps-checkpoint:2.4 'CloudBees Pipeline: Groovy Checkpoint Plugin'
- workflow-cps-global-lib:2.7 'Pipeline: Shared Groovy Libraries'
- workflow-durable-task-step:2.10 'Pipeline: Nodes and Processes'
- workflow-job:2.10 'Pipeline: Job'
- workflow-multibranch:2.14 'Pipeline: Multibranch'
- workflow-scm-step:2.4 'Pipeline: SCM Step'
- workflow-step-api:2.9 'Pipeline: Step API'
- workflow-support:2.14 'Pipeline: Supporting APIs'
When using the authorize project plugin,
- User Scoped Credentials are not found by the "git" pipeline step.
- Global Credentials overwritten by user scoped credentials are not overwritten by the "git" pipeline step.
- Install the Project Authorize Plugin and configure it "Run as user who triggered the build"
- Create a global credential "global-bitbucket-credentials-intended-to-be-overwritten-at-the-user-scope" with valid credentials for a bitbucket server
- Create user scoped credentials "global-bitbucket-credentials-intended-to-be-overwritten-at-the-user-scope" with invalid username and invalid password
- create a pipeline with "git credentialsId: 'global-bitbucket-credentials-intended-to-be-overwritten-at-the-user-scope', url: 'https://bitbucket.example.com/.....git'"
- run the build, it will succeed and logs will show that the global creds have been used, a log message will show the valid username, proving that the user credentials have been ignored
- Create user scoped credentials "user-scoped-bitbucket-creds" with valid credentials for a bitbucket server
- Create a pipeline with "git credentialsId: 'user-scoped-bitbucket-cred', url: 'https://bitbucket.example.com/.....git'"
- job will fail with "authentication failed"