Status: Reopened (View Workflow)
1. I ran Perforamnce center(12.01) test from Jenkins(2.73), the script has 5 transactions in it.
2. But the trend graph in jenkins always shows the count as '1'. I have SLA being configured for all transactions in PC.
3. Executed 5 Builds with same test script, first 3 builds SLA passed for all transactions, 4th build SLA failed for only one transction.
4. But jenkins trend graph shows the total count as 1.
5. HTML summary report has all the transactions with SLA status
PC version : 12.01
jenkins version: 2.73.2
Hp plugin verison : 5.2
why do i need to publish 'junit test result report' when i am running *performance center tes*t. I added 'publish HP performance test result' as post build option as per the documentation provided in jenkins wiki page.
Please correct me if i am missing some thing here.
The total count always populated as 1, even though the test has more transactions. I request Junit team to have a look at this issue.
The trend report you are referring to is related to JUnit plugin: https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/JUnit+Plugin which is not a plugin developed by Performance Center team
You should enable "Publish JUnit test result report" in the "Post Build Actions" section of your job configuration.
Performance Center R&D.