(1) Add utf8+w file with BOM on Linux -C1 server.
(2) Setup master Jenkins server on Linux (may not be relevant)
(3) Set up build slave on WIndows 10.
(4) Setup a Freestyle job (for ease; also happens on pipeline) that syncs a workspace containing the utf8+w file and publishes any changed files that is pinned to run on Windows 10 slave.
(5) Run the job. Reconcile will always detect the utf8+w file as a file to publish. For example:
(6) At the command line 'p4 reconcile -a -e -f' does not detect files as changed. For example:
Therefore suspect this is a P4Java bug.