I understand that there are two columns of data corresponding to Fresh token and Recent token, but I suspect that for the admin, each user is in one of the following distinct states, and this is what an admin (such as myself) would want to know:
- There's an unused legacy token
- There's a used legacy token
- There's a legacy token that was used since last fresh token was issued
- There's a fresh token issued and no legacy token was used since its issuance
- There's a fresh token and it is the most recently used token
I believe that showing the user two columns to express one concept and forcing them to coalesce them into a single value is counterproductive.
Specifically "_recent_ly" isn't a particularly helpful thing. I'd much rather a date / relative date if you're going to force me to consume a bunch of pieces of data.
IOW, merge the last two columns into a single one with a better representation of the "dangerousness" of the situation.