open /pluginManager/installed (Jenkins 2.198)
- a couple of plugins with dependencies (enabled)
- a couple of plugins (disabled)
- a couple of plugins that have never been upgraded
- a couple of plugins which have been upgraded
I can't really explain what it's doing. – It appears to be stable (i.e. toggling the sort direction for one of these columns reverses the sort), but it isn't global (i.e. changing the sort key to a different column, e.g. Name, and then back to the Enabled column results in a new sort).
- Uninstall button enabled
- Uninstall button disabled