I saw that currently, we can save the elements on :
- Jenkins : filesystem
I would like to know your output about using git as the database ?
My pros for this are :
- We can add the git workflow to add / change / delete rules (with MR)
- We have the history of rules.
- The database can be readonly, if necessary (it my case, we have a lot constrain about service user with write rights)
- we have our Jenkins conf centralized on the same place (pipeline can get their conf from git)
- git manage files, so it should work out of the box with the current jenkins database implementation.