There is no error shown in the Jenkins logs itself, but the agent fails with:
The issue can be easily reproduced in any environment:
1. Go to the Jenkins UI at http://127.0.0.1:8080
2. Login with "admin" as user and password
3. Trigger a build of "testjob"
4. Wait for a pod to be assigned to the build and the sleep command to start running
5. Start following the pod logs with kubectl logs -f <name-of-pod>
6. Go to Jenkins home page and click in Restart Safely and confirm
7. Watch the pod logs, it will fail with the stack trace mentioned above. The build will also fail.