- Document in the "sending notifications" guided tour.
- Variables refer to both the Blue Ocean and Classic URL schemes.
- RUN_DISPLAY_URL – links to the run result
- RUN_CHANGES_DISPLAY_URL – links to the changes page for a run
- JOB_DISPLAY_URL – links to the jobs homepage
I'm looking for something like $env.BUILD_URL but instead of pointing to the "old jenkins" I wanted it to be pointing to the new ui. (i.e. https://company.org/jenkins/blue/organizations/jenkins/project-folder%2Fproject-name/detail/PR-302/6/pipeline)
Is there some hidden variable I'm not seeing? Is there anyway to access the blueocean url in a groovy script, perhaps?