Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Windows XP server, jnlp-launched slave
When using a ScriptTrigger in a free-style software project AND using slave nodes, an IOException is raised.
This seems to be caused by lines 117-118 in ScriptTriggerExecutor.java, where the closure has a reference to the LocalLauncher, which prevents the Callable from being serialized.
- Go to 'Jenkins', 'Manage Jenkins', 'Manage Nodes', 'New node'
- Name the node "ScriptTrigger_node", choose 'Dumb slave', OK.
- the # of executor to 1,
- the remote FS root to a temporary directory.
- labels to ScriptTrigger_slave
- Launch method to "Launch slave agents via Java Web Start"
- Click "Launch"
- Go to 'New Job', choose "Build a free-style software project".
- Check "Restrict where this project can be run", set labels to "ScriptTrigger_slave"
- Check "[ScriptTrigger] - Poll with a shell or batch script".
- I used echo "Test" >> test.txt as a script.
- I set the schedule to * * * * *
Code changed in jenkins
User: Gregory Boissinot