1. When configuring a project and looking at the advanced options for Xvfb, under Timeout in seconds, enter 5.
2. Save and then navigate back to the project configuration page.
3. Observe the Timeout in seconds is now 5000 (assuming for 5000 milliseconds).
4. Keep the timeout at 5000, save again, and navigate back to the project configuration page.
5. Observe the Timeout in seconds is now 5000000.
This presents a problem because after initially setting the timeout to X seconds, it will be reset to X * 1000 seconds when returning and saving the configuration page. This results in Xvfb apparently hanging when it is really just waiting for the timeout to complete.