Uploaded image for project: 'Jenkins'
  1. Jenkins
  2. JENKINS-17623

Jenkins Testlink integration broken in 1.9.6 version of testlink

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Minor
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • testlink-plugin
    • None
    • Jenkins 5.10, jenkins testlink plugin 3.3, testlink 1.9.6

    Description

      Hi,

      I have recently upgraded from 1.9.3 to 1.9.6 for my organisation. After this version upgrade I was very happy with faster performance of Testlink in test Exceution category. However the Testlink and Jenkins integration looks to be broken.

      XMLRPC api returns the custom field i.e Test Case name as null. The integration options of Testlink and Jenkins remains the same as was used in version 1.9.3 and everything looked to be running good on 1.9.3.

      I have used Jenkins Testlink plugin 3.1 and 3.3 both, but same issue remains as it is with Testlink version 1.9.6.

      Please find the job metric of testlink invocation attached.

      Attachments

        Activity

          Hello Himani,

          Thanks for reporting the issue. I confirm this issue is occurring in my environment too.

          > XMLRPC api returns the custom field i.e Test Case name as null.

          There's not much to do in Jenkins TestLink Plug-in. The issue needs to be fixed in TestLink XMLRPC api. You have to file an issue in TestLink bug tracker [1] and, hopefully, once this bug gets fixed we'll have the test case name appearing correctly.

          Sorry for not being able to do much more about it. Let me know if you need anything.

          [1] mantis.testlink.org

          kinow Bruno P. Kinoshita added a comment - Hello Himani, Thanks for reporting the issue. I confirm this issue is occurring in my environment too. > XMLRPC api returns the custom field i.e Test Case name as null. There's not much to do in Jenkins TestLink Plug-in. The issue needs to be fixed in TestLink XMLRPC api. You have to file an issue in TestLink bug tracker [1] and, hopefully, once this bug gets fixed we'll have the test case name appearing correctly. Sorry for not being able to do much more about it. Let me know if you need anything. [1] mantis.testlink.org

          Hi Himani,

          The issue seems to have been fixed in the trunk of TestLink source code. Feel free to comment/reopen in case it doesn't work for you.

          Thanks for reporting! Let me know if you need anything else.

          All the best,
          Bruno

          kinow Bruno P. Kinoshita added a comment - Hi Himani, The issue seems to have been fixed in the trunk of TestLink source code. Feel free to comment/reopen in case it doesn't work for you. Thanks for reporting! Let me know if you need anything else. All the best, Bruno

          People

            kinow Bruno P. Kinoshita
            himanikhanna Himani Khanna
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

            Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: