All test jobs are called with the BRANCH parameter.
I create a view as follows:
- New List View
- Under Job Filters i have nothing checked.
- I select "Parameterized job filter" from the Add Job Filter dropdown.
- Under Name: I enter "BRANCH"
- Under Value: I enter the exact parameter I seek to make this view for. "main" for example (with no quotes of course)
- Match Type: I select "Include Matched"
- Under columns, I select Build Filter (Wrapper) Column from the add columns
- I select "Number of Builds"
- Repeat for Status and Weather
- Delete the Number of Builds, Status, and Weather, (last successful, etc..) default columns.
- Save the view.
Now when I look at the view, I see the all of the test jobs that have been run with the BRANCH parameter "main".
The bug is that the counts for success/failure/etc..., weather, and status, are not filtered to include only jobs with the parameter I specified. Instead they show the values for all jobs no matter what the parameter.
It is as if the Build Filter (Wrapper) Column is doing nothing.
I've tried several other permutations of the filter:
include all, exclude not matching param.
include matching param, exclude not matching param