Join trigger doesn't work in the expected way when combined with Flexible Publish plugin.
- Project A triggers project B, project C conditionally (using flexible-publish).
- Project A triggers project D via Join plugin.
In this case, join plugin works as followings unexpectedly:
- (not critical) Project B,C,D will be displayed in the project status page.
- Expected bahaivor: Only project B, C will be displayed.
- (critical) Project D is triggered just after project A finished.
- Project D is triggered after project B, C finished.
This is the behavior just like when project A has no project dependencies except join trigger.
This means join trigger fails to find out dependencies wrapped with flexible-publish.
I want to check some env variable before triggering 2 downstream projects which are joint after their build to 1 other project.
So I declared my conditions then add a 'build downstream project' action with my two projects plus a 'Join Trigger' action to join the projects to another project once they have built successfully.
When I have a look of my main project dashboard I see it triggers all of the 3 projects as downstream whereas It should trigger only the first two ones