- Create a new alerts component in the JDL
- Success, Error, Info and Warning variants
- They have a "title" and "description". E.g. in the screenshot below "Error" would be a title and the text next to it would be the description
- Zeplin https://zpl.io/ZKMPWD
- When the user sees an unsupported input then we link to the screen in Jenkins Classic as per the mockup
- If there >= 1 unsupported input show this message and do not render the form
- We support most of the input types that people actually use so we just need a catch all.
- Will be hit very infrequently - there's nothing special to do here.