- Drop down with existing credentials & add button to the right.
- If no existing credentials, show "none" in dropdown
- Clicking add launches the modal to add credential.
- Once credential is added, modal is dismissed & the credential that was just added populates the dropdown
- Do not provide the "Use system ssh" option - remove it for now and it can be revisited later if there are too many complaints
- Integrate eager validation as described in
JENKINS-41597into this ticket
- Integrate showing/hiding credentials dropdown and "add" button based on credential permissions
We need a better design for using existing credentials or creating a new credential. I realise this was my original design but it is confusing.
Perhaps we ask them to choose between a new credential or existing one then show the form to select/create a new credential depending on the option picked.
Should we show "existing credential" if there there are no existing credentials to pick from?