I used Active choices parameters version 1.5.2 in a production environment since yesterday.
I updated the server and got version 2.0, whitelisted the necessary java methods and then tested the new behaviour of the "build with parameters" page.
When I modify a parameter's value, the other parameters updates only randomly, or partially (some are up to date, while the other not). The page sometimes blinked while updating, in which case more parameters were up to date (seems like an async bug to me).
My setup is :
Action : build_partial/build_full
Part : part1/part2:selected/part3/full => full is display when build_full is chosen and replaces the other choices
Subpart : subpart1/subpart2/subpart3 => subparts are displayes only for part2
Other fields that are empty if action is build_full.
Then I rolled back to 1.5.2 and everything worked fine again.