This issue tracks the improvements that *could* be made to the Docker LDAP image used by the infrastructure.
Outputs from mob programming of the team.
- Building this image of `infra.ci` instead of `trusted.ci` which is going to be deprecated + it's an "infra-only" asset (not a community distributed image). Impacts:
- Should we rename the repo to `docker-ldap` or add an explicit list in the GH org scanning in infra.ci's org scanning folder?
- Doing so *requires* hadolint to pass (even if it's adding exclusion rules), and *should* add a cst test harness
- There are 2 images : "ldap:slapd" and "ldap:cron". The 2nd inherits from the 1st. Either we merge the images or explore the "multi stage" build.
- Adding labels to improve maintenance.
- https://github.com/jenkins-infra/ldap/pull/27 for now
- Switching to `infra.ci` would solve the issue
- Image Improvement (Chore + security)
- Use debian 10 (https://github.com/jenkins-infra/ldap/pull/28)
- Add update-cli for depndencies (as the base image)
- Fix versions of packages (if update-cli)