Status: Closed (View Workflow)
I was attempting to uninstall the Active Directory plugin via the GUI and Java terminated with
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x01a25701, pid=7064, tid=5672
- JRE version: 6.0_29-b11
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (20.4-b02 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- J org.kohsuke.stapler.jelly.groovy.GroovyFacet$1.dispatch(Lorg/kohsuke/stapler/RequestImpl;Lorg/kohsuke/stapler/ResponseImpl;Ljava/lang/Object;)Z
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
--------------- T H R E A D ---------------
Current thread (0x05254000): JavaThread "Handling POST /pluginManager/plugin/active-directory/uninstall : RequestHandlerThread331" daemon [_thread_in_Java, id=5672, stack(0x07570000,0x075c0000)]
- is duplicated by
JENKINS-16528 Jenkins master node crashes often when viewing console logs of builds on slaves
Takeji Naigeon made changes -
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Attachment||hs_err_pid188.log [ 23086 ]|
kutzi made changes -
This issue is duplicated by
vjuranek made changes -
|Assignee||vjuranek [ vjuranek ]||Lucie Votypkova [ lvotypkova ]|
Oleg Nenashev made changes -
|Component/s||groovy [ 15549 ]|
|Component/s||plugin [ 15491 ]|
|Component/s||update-center [ 15629 ]|
Walter Kacynski added a comment -
This is so old and the AD plugin has had many updates since this time.
Walter Kacynski added a comment - This is so old and the AD plugin has had many updates since this time.
Walter Kacynski made changes -
|Resolution||Incomplete [ 4 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
R. Tyler Croy made changes -
|Workflow||JNJira [ 147234 ]||JNJira + In-Review [ 206353 ]|
We have similar errors here, 4 times in ~2 weeks.
Not while uninstalling, but in normal usage (looks like while timestamper plugin is doing its job).
I don't know if it is linked, but first crashed happened a few hours after we upgraded from former LTS release to 1.480.1 and then 1.480.2.