In our release build scenario we need to have possibility to specify 2 fix versions under "Move issues matching JQL to specified version". This is due to the fact that we have separate internal release numbers and external ones.
It also needs to support the "Replace Jira Release" feature.
In case it helps here's the release flow that we want to have:
- We set the next external version number (e.g. VER2)
- Jenkins creates release branch and moves all closed unreleased JIRA issues to a "TemporaryRelease" fix version that we have
- We run extensive tests fix bugs etc.
- We make internal release
- Jenkins creates new internal version number (e.g. INT2)
- All issues from "TemporaryRelease" + all the ones that were solved in release branch are moved by Jenkins to INT2 and VER2
- Loop - another int release comes out (INT3), still the same external (VER2) until we officially release external one