We noticed the following strange behaviour on quite a lot of our jobs.
After all build steps and post build steps finished, the build is in some quite inconsistent state for up to exactly 5min:
- the Console is still spinning with no output
- the big ball of the job is still blinking
- starting the job again results in "current job is already building"
- the build is shown as finished in the build history of the job
- it has disappeared from the slave it was running on
I especially liked the build history, when you start a new build #128, it says, build #127 is still in progress, and right below you see a quite finished build #127
We double checked enabling and disabling the disk-usage-plugin, and it was clearly causing this issue. The 5min are probably some kind of timeout somewhere.