Using Jenkins vers: 1.594
Plugin vers: 0.4
Git vers: 2.3.5
I'm having trouble tracing the reproducibility on this, error copied below, but here's what I know so far:
- My only experience with this is Git
- Does not seem to affect brand new projects that have never been built, regardless if first config was singular or multi-scm
- Does seem to affect projects that at first were singular SCM, then transition to Multi-SCM
- If project was previously built and threw error, can config the project to have Multi-SCM selected, but with NO SCM chosen, this will throw a separate error, but then if you go back and re-set up with Git SCM chosen in Multi-SCM then it does work.
- The value of "RevisionState" must be getting set, and reset somewhere to cause this to not-work, then eventually work, although I haven't found where, or what the correct combination is.
("singular" taken to mean just choosing Git SCM, NOT 1 repo of Git SCM within Multi-SCM option)