Building a pipeline job with parallel steps, whenever I cancel a parallel step that waits in the Build Queue, the corresponding job hangs.
- I have a node label osx-master that contains 2 nodes
- Each node has one executor
- I create a pipeline script like the following
- I run 2 builds concurrently - for example #15 and #16
- #15 tasks are immediately picked up from the build queue and are executed
- #16 tasks shows up in the Build Queue
- I cancel one of #16 tasks from the Build Queue. It disappears
- #15 end with SUCCESS
- #16 never ends and hangs...
Attached logs of:
- Queue-Executors.log: `hudson.model.Queue` and `hudson.model.Executors`
- Pipeline.log: `org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.flow`, `org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job` and `org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.support`