- When fetching the BlueRun models we should not include the artifacts data
- Introduce a new URL to fetch the artifacts for a run
- Limit the response so that a max of 100 items are returned
- Update the BlueArtifact so that it includes the artifact path instead of the name
- Provide a field on the BlueArtifact collection that allows the user to download all the artifacts in a zip
- Update the loading of the artifacts tab so that it fetches its data from the new artifacts endpoint built in
JENKINS-39761(similar to how we load the test tab)
- Ensure that the name of the artifact is the "full path"
- Add a download all button to the Artifacts tab (see screenshot of https://ci.jenkins.io/job/Plugins/job/pipeline-model-definition-plugin/job/master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/)
- If we are showing the maximum number of artifacts then show message below "Showing first 100 artifacts"