Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
- Hovering over each node in the graph or anywhere where we display a indicator for a Pipeline (e.g. activity)
- Running – text: "Running for 2 minutes 32 seconds"
- Successful – text: "Passed in 2 minutes and 23 seconds"
- Unstable – text: "Passed in 2 minutes and 23 seconds but marked as unstable."
- Failed – text: "Failed in 2 minutes and 23 seconds"
- Not built – text: "Not built"
- Unknown – text: "Unknown"
- All text must be i18n'able
- Use the standard "moment" formatting for these timing infos
- My examples are not 100% in the moment format
Out of scope
- No "ETAs" anywhere
- is blocked by
JENKINS-40928 API to return execution time per stage (when running, or completed, NOT ETA or averages)
- is duplicated by
JENKINS-35849 Developer sees ETAs on hover states for all indicator types
James Dumay added a comment -
tscherler whatever format we use in the result header for timing info?
James Dumay added a comment - tscherler whatever format we use in the result header for timing info?
jamesdumay which one is the standard?