I have a fresh installation of Jenkins 2.46.1 with Docker and I'm having issues to have NodeJS running and I can't find any answer that puts me in the correct path to fix this.
How I did my setup:
- Install jenkins
- docker create -v /var/jenkins_home --name jenkins-dv jenkinsci/blueocean:latest
- docker run -d -p 8080:8080 --volumes-from jenkins-dv --name company-jenkins jenkinsci/blueocean:latest
- Installed NodeJS Plugin 1.2.1
- Configured NodeJS tool with the following:
- name: node6
- version: nodejs 6.10.3
- global npm packages: yarn
- Created the attached Jenkinsfile in my repository
- Create a Multibranch Pipeline
When I run a build in a branch I get the following output: https://pastebin.com/BUTJLnVp
As you can see it fails immediately in the (Declarative: Tool Install) stage while trying to install yarn globally with "env: ‘node’: No such file or directory" and in the following stages I get: "script.sh: line 1: node: not found"
I feel like this is such a common scenario that should be super easy to setup, and I'm having a really hard time to setup this simple part.
Where I might have gone wrong? Or is this a known issue?