Hello! I have been really enjoying the Clover plugin. However recently I tried
to split out a job into parts to run faster and aggregate into a master job, and
had problems. Here's how I did it:
1. Create a job, foo-coverage, which generates clover coverage xml and html, and
enable the Clover plugin, pointing it at the XML. Everything works perfectly for
this project including the HTML link.
2. Now, trigger foo-coverage from the master job, and grab the xml and a zip of
the html from the workspace, unzipping and putting these in the workspace of the
master. Enable the Clover plugin in the master, pointing it at the XML.
This is where the problem happens. It picks up on the XML just fine and shows
the summary. However when I click the HTML link on the master project, I get
logged out AND sent to the summary page for foo-coverage (with no coverage
available), even though I clicked from the master.
Somehow Clover is getting mixed up about these jobs I think. I looked in the XML
file and there is no reference to the foo-coverage that I can see.