Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
See if we can create some basic tests to confirm that the plugin is working. Just a set of Jenkins Test Harness Smoke Tests
- Kafka started via DockerRule in Docker Fixtures
- Kafka agent is started somehow and connected to the master
- Execution of some smoke tests
Test the robustness between master-agent connection:
- Bring down master, agent or Kafka then restart to see how the plugin works.
- Automate this testing mechanism.
Unit tests for every changes we made in phase 2 to prevent technical debt (required).