[Note]: Pipeline Steps are not incorporated in this task.
PromotionBadge class is to be made pipeline compatible:
Required changes during the course:
- Refactor the PromotionBadge class
- Make a new interface analogous to Promotion.java
- Refactor both ManualCondition and GroovyCondition which are the implementations of buildEnvVars
- There is a "addPromotionBadge()" pipeline step which demonstrates the compatibility
- There is is a documentation sample which shows how to use the feature in Pipeline
- Refactor the PromotionBadge class for pipeline compatibility.
- Changes made to Groovy+Manual Condition for binary compatibility.
- Changes made to Promotion and Status classes for binary compatibility.
- Introduction of a new Interface PromotionRun.
- Add the "AddPromotionBadge" class for checking on-spot.
- Unit/Compilation Tests before Merge.