p4 plugin: 1.10.12
It is a multibranch pipeline project with Helix Streams as its source. See the attached screen shot (multi_pipeline.png).
I have the following trigger, so the trigger will be fired only when there is a submit to //stream/Dev-A/…
$ p4 triggers -o | grep -v “^#”
jenkins change-commit //stream/Dev-A/... “%//depot/jdepot.sh% %change%”
jdepot.sh is attached.
However, in the following steps, a Jenkins job for another stream path, //stream/Dev-B/… is also fired.
- A submit is made to //stream/Dev-B/…
- No Jenkins job is fired since the submit was not for //stream/Dev-A/…, which is expected.
- A submit is made to //stream/Dev-A/…
- A Jenkins job for //stream/Dev-A/… is fired, which is expected.
- However, a Jenkins job for //stream/Dev-B/… which was previously submitted is also fired.
Jenkinsfile for //stream/Dev-A/… and //stream/Dev-B/… are attached. See Jenkins_Dev-A and Jenkins_Dev-B.