I set up a job that is trying to build out of a cvs repo. One of the modules has
spaces in the name, and the build fails on checking it out. I have tried several
different approaches like,
I have not tested this against subversion or any other supported version control
systems, but I'd surprised if this is not an issue across the board since it has
more to do with the parsing and not so much with the version control system in
use; consequently, for the subcomponent field I chose GUI instead of cvs.
I haven't looked at any of the source code for hudson yet, but if someone could
point me where to look for this issue, I'd be more than happy to take a stab at
fixing it. Should be pretty straightforward.