- Verify Successful: 1
- Verify Failed: -1
- Successful: gerrit review <CHANGE>,<PATCHSET> --message 'Build Successful' --verified <VERIFIED>
- Failed: gerrit review <CHANGE>,<PATCHSET> --message 'Build Failed' --verified <VERIFIED>
- Let two CIs got triggered (CI_1 and CI_2) and both CIs failed
- "Build Failed" message is sent to Gerrit along with Verified -1.
- After sometime CI_2 build got removed due to the configured retention policy i.e. "Days to keep builds" or "Max # of builds to keep".
- Clicked on "Retrigger" button in CI_1 build
- Verified verdict is given based on the status of retriggerred CI_1 build. CI_2 build status is completely ignored.
- "Build Failed" message is given irrespective of the status of the build.
The above problem is serious one as Verified +1 is given if retriggerred CI_1 build is successful and the failed CI_2 is completely ignored. Also, the message is ambiguous.
All CIs needs to be retriggered using "Query and Trigger Gerrit Patches".
"Retrigger All" button also ignores CI_2, which is not correct.