I think there is a bug or two in the resource code.
Resource a = new Resource("a name");
ResourceList x = new ResourceList();
ResourceList y = new ResourceList();
assertTrue("Read-Write conflict should colide, x.isConflictingWith); // this
y = new ResourceList();
assertTrue("Write-Write conflict (when only 1 concurrent writer is permitted)
should colide", x.isConflictingWith); // this will fail
There are others!
I have checked in a JUnit test with some of the failure modes that I think there
I tried some simple quick fixes to the Resource code but could not get it to
work within the time I can spend on it.