- Configure a testsuite containing three tests
- Make the testsuite print the name of a file to stdout
- Configure the same testsuite to use the same file as an attachment (using the [[ATTACHMENT|filename|meta]] syntax)
- Run the test suite in Jenkins (one test fails)
- Click 'Test Reports', then the name of the failed test.
- One attachment listed in table
- The printed attachment name either renders as plain text, or as a link to the attachment
- the same attachment is listed three times (I am given to believe this is
- The printed attachment name renders as a complete mess, with unescaped HTML and broken links
Here's an example of some XML that will generate this:
I've also attached a screenshot of the results of viewing that XML.