1. Install Jenkins Maven Release Plugin 0.9.1
2. Make a new project and add the pom.xml file containing the following settings:
3. Import the project into your CVS server
4. Create a new maven job and specify all the necessary CVS connection settings
5. Open the job page and click the link "Perform Maven Release"
Expected: the job compiles the project and publishes a newly created artefact
Actual: the job is crushed with the error "Cannot prepare the release because you have local modifications" (see attachments for details)
Important note: everything works properly if I use CVS plugin version 1.6