- Create a project with "Accept Integration from Subversion feature branches"
- SCM setting: check out trunk of a subversion project
- build the trunk project
- Create a feature branch from this project in jenkins (I called it "development")
- build the branch project
- integrate the build in the trunk - works correctly
- change some files in the branch and commit those changes
- build the branch project again
- integrate the new build in the trunk
No changes to be integrated. Skipping integration.
Expected: the modified files are merged into the trunk