Status: Open (View Workflow)
svn, Version 1.6.17 (r1128011) (client version on jenkins)
SVN/1.6.17 SVNKit/1.3.7-1 (http://svnkit.com/) t20111225_1716 (SVN Server version)
Jenkins ver. 1.488
Jenkins svnmerge plugin 1.2
- Create a project with "Accept Integration from Subversion feature branches"
- SCM setting: check out trunk of a subversion project
- build the trunk project
- Create a feature branch from this project in jenkins (I called it "development")
- build the branch project
- integrate the build in the trunk - works correctly
- change some files in the branch and commit those changes
- build the branch project again
- integrate the new build in the trunk
No changes to be integrated. Skipping integration.
Expected: the modified files are merged into the trunk
After looking around in the code I think I found the place where it goes wrong (FeatureBranchProperty.java line 273):
It seems like eureka is handled gracefully in the parsing process and so the catch block is never reached.
I'm not 100 percent sure, though, because debugging this part in netbeans is quite tricky Half of the time breakpoints are ignored in the inner classes.