Problem: After clicking on files links in change logs get:
Error: File not found!
The requested resource is not available.
1. Having a couple projects/branches in OpegGrok build an index
- OpenGrok is available at http://184.108.40.206/source/
2. Set OpenGrok as SCM browser in two Jenkins' jobs (one per branch)
3. Launch builds, get changes logs, click on a file reference, get the error.
The links looks like:
- first job: http://220.127.116.11/source/xref/trunk/xref/%20/src/exmple.java?r%20=%201.4
- second job: http://18.104.22.168/source/xref/branchv3/xref/%20/src/exmple.java?r%20=%201.7
The correct link should be:
- first job: http://22.214.171.124/source/xref/trunk/src/exmple.java?r=1.4
- second job: http://126.96.36.199/source/xref/branchv3/src/exmple.java?r=1.4
Additionally, if you click on a file revision you get a broken "diff" link:
where the correct one is:
Here is an OpenGrok deployment with many project:
easy to get examples how URL should look like