- Jenkins version: 1.509
- TestLink version: 1.9.6
- Plugin version: 3.3
I am using command line tools via the Execute Shell Build step to run tests. The tool in use produces output in XML, which I am transforming via xslt to produce a TAP file. An example [sanitized] TAP file is attached, captured from the Jenkins workspace.
I have configured the Result Seeking Strategy as "TAP file name" with these parameters:
- Include Pattern: .tap (I have also tried **/.tap)
- Key Custom Field: linkchecker_TAP_file (value set to "linkchecker.tap" in TestLink; I have also tried a value of "linkchecker")
- Attach TAP Stream: Checked (I have also tried unchecked)
- Attach TAP YAMLish attachments: Unchecked
- Include test notes: Unchecked
The end of the Jenkins console output is as follows:
[workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/hudson7459268284075723478.sh
+ /usr/bin/xsltproc --output linkchecker.tap linkchecker.xslt linkchecker-out.xml
Looking for the test results of TestLink test cases.
Found 0 test result(s).
The build appears in TestLink, but the test case Result is "Not Run".
I assume this is because I have not yet completely "hooked together" the result seeker with the TAP file I'm creating. However, I'm at a loss as to what to try next.
Suggestions? Further information that would be useful?
All help is appreciated!