- HudsonTestCase.ComputerListenerImpl and JenkinsRule.ComputerListenerImpl register channels of launched slaves in order to close at the tearDown phase.
- They are registered to Jenkins with @TestExtension
- They does not work.
- @TestExtension can be used for classes enclosed by test case classes.
- JenkinsRule.ComputerListenerImpl does not work at all.
- HudsonTestCase.ComputerListenerImpl worked in Jenkins < 1.482 for HudsonTestCase is a super class of enclosing classes. But in Jenkins 1.482, @TestExtension works only when the encolosing class is exactly the test case class.
Problems caused by this:
- Log files of slaves are left open, and fail to delete temporary directories in Windows: