Steps to produce the problem:
- Install Copy Artifact
- Disable Maven plugin
- Restart Jenkins
- Fails to load Copy Artifact with: (full stacktrace is attached)
I found followings:
- This can be reproduced when I package Copy Artifact with jdk 1.6.
- This cannot be reproduced when I package Copy Artifact with jdk 1.7.
It seems that something strange happens in Jenkins plugin loading system.
It may be a problem with guice 4.0 introduced in aea10298 (may be guice does not work with Java1.6).
What I will do are:
- Create a minimum plugin to reproduce the problem.
- Test what happens if reverted aea10298.
- Test what happens if downgrade guice to guice 3.0 (fails to compile?)