I am looking for the same capability, and I don't believe that this is a lot of work. There must be some interface that is used because Robot Framework results already partially flow up to the Dashboard view as test results.
- Install Dashboard View plugin.
- In a Jenkins folder with a RF test, click the plus sign to create a new view.
- Select Dashboard View.
- Under the Jobs section, select the RF test.
- Click Add Dashboard Portlet to bottom of the view.
- Select Test Statistics Chart.
- Repeat for Test Statistics Grid and Test Trend Chart.
Note that the Test Trend Chart looks great and shows an excellent trend chart. Also note that the other two portlets are empty/broken. It looks to me like RF is publishing test results in a way that the Dashboard can already partially consume. My hope would be that fixing the rest would be relatively easy.
Final note - I have found that JUnit results flow to the Dashboard correctly, in case the code from there could be used as a reference.